Specialist Process and Quality Management (m/f/d)
For our national and international ServiceCenter in Freiburg
With almost 50 years of experience, CG Car-Garantie Versicherungs-AG is one of the leading specialists for vehicle warranties in Europe. Our warranty products offer advantages for both sides: The car buyer receives financial security, the dealer increases customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. In 22 countries throughout Europe and Asia, CarGarantie works closely with more than 40 manufacturers/importers and 23.000 specialist dealers. CarGarantie offers its contract partners premium warranty services at every level of cooperation.
For our ServiceCenter department we are looking for a Specialist Process an Quality Management (m/f/d) at the earliest possible starting date.
Your key responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the ongoing optimization and development of the key processes in our national and international ServiceCenters
- You analyze identified issues in a detailed manner, develop corresponding solutions and are responsible for the implementation and tracking, particularly at the interface with other departments (e.g. IT)
- Moreover, the introduction as well as the continuous improvement of an internal quality management is a key part of your task
- University degree or an equivalent commercial apprenticeship in combination with relevant demonstrated working experience in the field of quality and processmanagement
- A deep understanding for business principles and processes,excellent analytic capabilities, strong organizational skills, a results-driven working style and a very good command of English and German (additional languages welcome) complete your profile
- Your preference to work in an international environment together with colleagues from international subsidiaries (remote and occasionally on site) makes you the perfect candidate for this position
Are you interested in a challenging position in an international company? Please send us your application indicating your potential starting date and your salary expectations.